Candidates from Banking & Financial industries are preferred.
1) Apple Certified Macintosh Technician (Preferred)
2) MCP/ MCS(Preferred, not mandatory)
3) Should be able to diagnose/troubleshoot and fix Mac OS X,
4) Windows solutions on OS X, Macbook Air, Macbook pro.
5) Should have worked extensively on Apple’s remote technology, apple remote desktop.
6) Should have working knowledge of Airwatch or a similar solution.
7) Should be able to configure peripherals such as scanners, local and network printers.
8) Should be able to configure and troubleshoot IOS and android operating systems.
9) Should be able to script with power shell.
10) Should be conversant with MS-office, outlook and possess knowledge of O365, Active Directory.
11) Technician should be able to lunch new applications, services and tools within their organization.
12) Technician should be able e to establish accounts and profiles and handle password issue.
13) 24*7 role.
Email us on [email protected]