What are we looking for in you?
- Architect Omani-Channel digital consumer experiences based on a foundation of Hybris.
- Architect awesome commerce features such as search, product details, professionalization, merchandising features such as catalog, pricing and promotions, order, checkout process, campaigns and integrations of the enterprise systems.
- Architect solutions around customer service, campaign management and data analytics.
- Define and assess application and technical requirements and understand the current state of technology to define opportunities that create business value.
- Fully understand the capabilities and limitations of overall technology landscape.
- Lead the Hybris team in technical design and implementation and ensure the end result fulfills the customer’s requirements
- Support successful project implementation and life cycle management on a technical level.
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to commerce implementation.
- Interact with clients to create end-to-end specifications for eCommerce solutions.
- Provide inputs and direction to senior developers on the team for design and implementation.
- Define implementation processes, quality gates and standards, initiate and execute technical reviews.
- Define best practices to manage performance and scalability of the ecommerce solution, manage technical and non-functional requirements.
- Work with the support team to determine how the applications are supported in production, including system performance and monitoring.
- Support RFP responses by owning the technical stack and effort estimate of the RFP responses.
Required Candidate profile
Do you have the following?
- Overall experience of 9+ years is required.
- Proficient in J2EE, Architecture Patterns, Design Patterns, Spring Framework, Eclipse and ANT
- Deep understanding of object oriented programming, relational databases and package implementation
- Expert in Hybris core and commerce foundation concepts and has experience & knowledge of multi channel architecture, data modeling with Hybris, data exchange and integrations
- Expert in Hybris Accelerator usage, Content management, Task management, Internationalization, Catalog, Order, Pricing, Promotions, Inventory, Checkout processes and Security concepts
- Expert understanding of integration patterns with a Portal, Search, Content management package or other platforms
Bachelor’s degree required and degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
Email us on [email protected]