We are looking for candidate who will be responsible for properly managing CR and DR customers in assigned territory by providing the remote and on-site hardware and software maintenance of products. Drive and manage CR (Computed radiography) and DR(Digital Radiography) installation activities to encompass all aspects of site preparation, room construction, system installation and certification and also can handle manpower.
Salary is 45 k to 55 k For right candidate there is no branch mark
Major responsibilities are to drive customer satisfaction and to actively promote and support and x-ray room / Imaging services offerings to the customer. Consistently seek, suggest and implement methods to improve systems and processes within the organization.
- Manage all imaging equipment in assigned territory. To include timely troubleshooting and repair, preventative maintenance and execution of field service bulletins.
- Provide timely and detailed feedback on technology performance, reliability, serviceability, service quality and design issues back to US DR product team.
- Work directly with Project Management and Installation Team to plan, execute and validate installations within assigned territory.
- Work with sales in identifying DR prospects and provide technical support during pre and post sales activity. Develop a close working relationship with the customer to provide assistance and guidance towards developing an action plan for additional sales (Service Maintenance Agreements, Upgrades, Professional Services, or new equipment).
- Review of DR / IMAGING equipment operational function with the customer to meet training obligations during installations.
- Perform DR / IMAGING and x-ray room experience is required. Provides immediate response and prompt resolution to hardware and software problems to ensure customer uptime and satisfaction.
- Develops DR / x-ray room solutions for technical problems by interfacing with hospital systems IT systems administrators, end user personnel and outside vendors and support teams.
- Defines DR / IMAGING problems, verifies defects in system, then applies fix, circumvention, or other probable reconciliatory techniques.
- Document all DR / IMAGING service activities on a daily basis and maintains customer issues lists.
- Negotiate satisfactory resolution to end-users at multiple levels (technicians, radiologists, physicists, and all levels of management). DR / IMAGING.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or in a technology field or an equivalent combination of education and relevant healthcare experience.
- MCSE, Network +, and CIIP Certifications are also a plus.
- 5 + years of previous direct field work experience in a technical customer support role working with traditional x-ray rooms, digital x-ray equipment and rooms, and computed radiography (CR) systems.
- Highly desired 2 to 3 years’ experience in an expert or specialist level role with x-ray technology.
- Experiences with electronic and electromechanical systems are also required.
- Expert knowledge of DR support and x-ray room experiences networking and operating systems (UNIX and Windows), databases (Oracle and SQL), remote connectivity, security and digital medical image processing.
- Previous DR support and x-ray room experiences knowledge or similar industry and a demonstrated capability to learn cutting edge new technologies.
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office, Lotus Notes and Internet based knowledge management systems.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communications skills.
- Proven organizational and time management skills.
- Strong customer service skills in interacting with both internal and external customers.
- Excellent understanding of the technical services business, product launch process and healthcare environment.
- Experience with and understanding of DR support and x-ray room experience.
- Ability to travel 50% to 70%, depending upon geographic location and business needs.
- Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing
- Hospital & Health Care
- Medical Device
- Customer Service
- Project Management
Call us 9205543647
Email us your resume on [email protected]