Good to have Skills :-
Role: API and Cloud Integration Engineer We are looking for a Cloud Native Application Development and Integration Engineer with hands on experience on Full Stack technologies to help with ongoing development with Cloud Platform Development Engineering team. The engineer will be working closely with Architecture, Engineering and business team members to develop and Implement cutting edge solutions. We are looking for a candidate with a very good understanding of Cloud Native application development and integration Solution with a current experience as a hands-on developer. Main responsibility is to work side by side with the other team member to develop and deliver efficient cloud integration solution. Understanding of agile methodology is a mandatory skill. The successful candidate will also partner closely with technical experts – including, but not limited to Architects – in defining reusable patterns, developing code standards/guidelines, and creating a review process that ensures quality across the development pipeline.
• Development and support of Cloud Native applications.
• Hands on experience on AWS server less stack (Lambda, S3, API Gateway, SQS/SNS, Cloud Watch.
• Experience in integrating 3rd party suppliers, vendors, partners APIs into cloud hosted native applications.
• Working experience in using Mulesoft or Apigee or any other industry leading API integrators is required.
• Development experience is robust logging, monitoring and notification around Full stack hosted platform, application components using Splunk or ELK stack.
• Experience with Java, Spring, Any ORM (Hibernate, etc.) is a must.
• Development of event-driven driven systems (Amazon SQS, SNS and Lambda based functions). Kafka exposure is a plus.
• Ability to perform code review and technical design review.
• AWS experience is a MUST PRIMARY RESPOSABILTY.
• Evaluate and recommend key design, development methods for Cloud Native Application Development and Integration stream of work.
• Collaborate with Lead Engineers, Architects, Solution Architects to ensure technical solutions are meeting the standards for reusability and extensibility.
• Work in a team with other cloud development engineers to release deliverable for the business.
• Participate in an Agile squad (scrum team).
• Develop a quick prototyping or proof-of-concepts in new technologies in the technology or platform evaluation phase.
• Provide on-call production support as needed. QUALIFICATIONS •
4 to 6 years of overall software development experience with 2+ years in AWS cloud platform
• Previous experience as a Software Development and Integration Engineer • Familiarity with JIRA and Confluence or similar tracking and management tools
• Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication and the ability to present information in a clear, concise and complete manner.
• Self-starter, creative, enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative attitude.
• Ability to prioritization task based on sense of urgency and accuracy.
• Strong team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
Thanks and Regards