We are looking for a high-performing Logistics Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. Move materials, goods and products (including importing and exporting) to ensure that they are in the right place to meet customer demand.
- Prior experience of working in logistics/supply chain/transportation function within the automotive or manufacturing environment with a comprehensive knowledge of logistics processes and procedures.
- Expert knowledge of technical regulations related to logistics such as import/export and customs regulations, including security requirements to include certification in dangerous goods handling and aviation security.
- High degree of knowledge and understanding of a variety of manufacturing and automotive processes and components and of supply chain management
- Strong IT systems knowledge and skills including knowledge and understanding of specialist systems such as Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Bill of Material (BOM) and customer data systems.
- Ability to analyze and manipulate technical and complex data and provide meaningful information.
- Knowledge of lean techniques may be advantageous
Strategy and Development
Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice logistics vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance
General and Task Management
Plan, manage and evaluate logistics operations liaising with internal stakeholders, suppliers, logistics providers, transportation companies and customers
Create and implement best practice logistics principles, policies and processes across the organization to improve operational and financial performance
Deliver solutions to logistics problems while maintaining high levels of quality and service within budgetary requirements
Monitor quality, quantity, delivery times, and transport costs
Negotiate rates and contracts with transportation and logistics providers
Recommend optimal transport modes, routes or frequency.
Manage, coach and develop a high performing team that meets agreed objectives and delivers best practice results, added value and continuous improvements
Set departmental objectives/KPIs and review and assess ongoing performance of direct reports
Report on achievement of targets and identify any actions required
Ensure that all functions under supervision operate in accordance with health, safety and environmental policies and procedures to ensure the safety and wellbeing of staff and visitors
Financial Budget and Control
Hold responsibility for department budget
Noida Sector 58
7-9 Years in Healthcare
No of positions:
Up to 8L
Day shift: 9:00AM to 6:00 PM 6 working days.
Email Id- [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com